Wednesday, June 25, 2008

George Carlin tribute on Dominion Radio Deaux

Comedian George Carlin dies at age 71

George Carlin


Carlin, who had a history of heart trouble,
went into St. John's Health Center in Santa
Monica on Sunday afternoon complaining of chest
pain and died later that evening.



That was 3 days ago.



Yeah.


I noticed.


30 (+) years of laughter & now you're dead.
Ya won't be giving me any new laughs.
It sucks & I'm dearly sorry I (we) lost you.
This is my humble (& less than all inclusive)
homage to your body of work.
I loved you, and will still!



And for what (little) it's worth, I've a
"history of heart trouble" too.



Shame neither of us have delusions about an
afterlife or I'd say "See ya real soon"!



Had I ever had a chance to have met you, I'd
have told you that you were my preacher. No
doubt you'de have noted the irony.


But rest assured. I was already converted.



To listen to (d/l) George click here.



George Carlin

No comments:

DOMINION RADIO [ClickCaster.com]

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster
http://www.clickcaster.com/dominionradio

Followers