Saturday, June 06, 2009

New 404 micro-mix! Dichotomy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Every year at about this time I get rather sickened by

the repeated early morning banging on my door & those

who would pimp their children in the name of trying to

get me to buy a share in their particular theological

franchise. Sorry kiddies, I gave at McDonalds!


Hence I present the following micro-mix:

Dichotomy (By E-404)


1) Kommunity FK - The Other World

2) Christian Death - Stairs-Uncertain Journey

3) The Misunderstood - Bury My Body

4) Skinny Puppy - Dig It

4.1) surprise outro


To listen, CLICK HERE:


To download, CLICK HERE: & Go to bottom of page & right click/save as on blue "38 MB" link in bottom right of page.

No comments:

DOMINION RADIO [ClickCaster.com]

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster
http://www.clickcaster.com/dominionradio

Followers