Monday, February 09, 2009

Der Vampir 1748





DER VAMPIR 1748


1.INTERNAL DIALOGUE-STRANGE


2.BURNING RETINA-WRITE MY NAME IN BLOOD


3.RASPUTINA & MARILYN MANSON-TRANSYLVANIA CONCUBINE


4.ANGELSPIT-VAMPIRE


5.LEATHER STRIP-MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL


6.ANNIE LENNOX-LOVE SONG FOR A VAMPIRE


7.DIVA DESTRUCTION-THE BROKEN ONES


8.TACTICAL SEKT-SOULESS


9.LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT-THE KISS(CLUB MIX)


10.13 CANDLES-THE HUNGER WITHIN


11.ICON OF COIL-LOVE AS BLOOD


12.DEAD CAN DANCE-CANTARA


13.DIARY OF DREAMS-SHE AND HER DARKNESS


14.INTERNAL DIALOGUE-VOICES


CHECK OUT THE FEATURED ARTIST






Der Vampir


My dear young maiden clingeth


Unbending. fast and firm


To all the long-held teaching


Of a mother ever true;


As in vampires unmortal


Folk on the Theyse's portal


Heyduck-like do believe.


But my Christine thou dost dally,


And wilt my loving parry


Till I myself avenging


To a vampire's health a-drinking


Him toast in pale tockay.


And as softly thou art sleeping


To thee shall I come creeping


And thy life's blood drain away.


And so shalt thou be trembling


For thus shall I be kissing


And death's threshold thou' it be crossing


With fear, in my cold arms.


And last shall I thee question


Compared to such instruction


What are a mother's charms?



"Heinrich August Ossenfelder 1748"


STREAM


DOWNLOAD



No comments:

DOMINION RADIO [ClickCaster.com]

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster

Dominion Radio on ClickCaster
http://www.clickcaster.com/dominionradio

Followers